Backward vision sensor issue
4881 4 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Obbay
lvl.1
United States

I havent used my drone for a couple of months and I took it out recently and I am now getting this message: backward vision sensor calibration error, precision hovering and obstacle avoidance may fail.
Is this something that I should have software or an app to address?
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Obbay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mavic Air to see is the issue will still persist. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate DJI Mavic Air Vision Systems. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-8-23
Use props
djroqueoficial
New
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-8-23 22:32
Hello there Obbay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mavic Air to see is the issue will still persist. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate DJI Mavic Air Vision Systems. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM

Hi Stephen,

I have the same issue about the backward vision sensor. I just finished the calibration with DJI Assistant, everything ok... But I turned on my drone and the same message was still appearing on screen...

What can I do?
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djroqueoficial. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before this issue occurred for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-5-18
Use props
djiuser_FVINHsJ2Wkac
New

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-8-23 22:32
Hello there Obbay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mavic Air to see is the issue will still persist. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate DJI Mavic Air Vision Systems. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM
Hi Stephen.
I encounter the same issue but I cannot proceed with the calibration because the sensor screen is showing black screen. Also the camera shows low ambient but I am working in a well lit area and the camera screen is black screen only.

Please help.
2021-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules