dji spark disconnects from remote control when i select active tr...
649 5 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mxmemole
lvl.1

Spain

dji spark disconnects from remote control when i select active track mode, This always happens to me and I am desperate because I use it to ride a motorcycle and it gives me a lot of problems since the signal is lost and I have to go look for it.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mxmemole. I am sorry to reach and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark. May we know what mobile device are you using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-8-23
Use props
mxmemole
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-23 23:39
Hello there mxmemole. I am sorry to reach and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark. May we know what mobile device are you using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

my terminal is a huawei p20 pro and previously I had a samsung galaxy s7 with both devices this happens to me and the app has already been reinstalled 30 times.
2020-8-24
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Use the dji go4 4.1.15 version, and otg cable. Also when follow a motorbike better use Litchi in follow mode, not active track!
Litchi follow you by the GPS posistion of your phone instead of video with active track.
2020-8-24
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

here an example using the new mavic mini
2020-8-24
Use props
mxmemole
lvl.1

Spain

dji_MODDER Posted at 8-24 22:59
Use the dji go4 4.1.15 version, and otg cable. Also when follow a motorbike better use Litchi in follow mode, not active track!
Litchi follow you by the GPS posistion of your phone instead of video with active track.

in this case if I use litchi dji he washes his hands in case of an accident with the aircraft
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules