Trouble with upload to my Computer of video files
468 7 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graflix72
New
United States

I just bought the Pocket this week.  The video images look great on both my iphone & uploaded to icloud & shared with a friend.  The issue is when I uploaded to my PC in MOV files the result on my computer has good paused image quality but jerky/jumpy speeds and sometimes gets pixilated for a second. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

2020-8-22
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Unless you really need .mov files, you can always change the format to .mp4.
format.jpg
2020-8-22
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

You need better CPU
2020-8-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

What is the specification of your PC? What resolutions do you film at? As others have suggested your computer may not be powerful enough to play the files back. Try downloading VLC media player and using that to play the files back. On lower specified computers VLC sometimes will play files that other players can't.
2020-8-23
Use props
graflix72
New
United States

Thanks, I got the issue worked out.
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there graflix72. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket before and it is great to know to know that you were able to find a way to rectify the said issue. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2020-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is not a helpful reply.
2020-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

After changing the settings to .MP4 (instead of .mov) You should also try loading the files to your computer directly from the memory card.  It's faster and involves only the card and your PC's processes
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules