Additional video/photo settings not showing
717 5 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justplain55
lvl.1

United States

When I click the video or photo icons the drone just switches back and forth between default photo or video modes instead of showing additional options. It's not showing options like the hdr or 48 megapixel options or hdr for photo and 4K, or FPS options for video. Please help!
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Justplain55, just to double confirm, you have the Mavic Air 2, right? Please check if the internal storage or SD card has run out of space, please back up the needed videos/pictures first and try to clear up space or format the internal storage and SD and try again. See if this helps.
2020-8-22
Use props
Justplain55
lvl.1

United States

Yes, I have the air 2. I don’t have an sd card in there, I was using the internal storage. I have to check if it’s full, but I was pretty sure it had some available. I’ll message as soon as I try.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Justplain55 Posted at 8-22 22:26
Yes, I have the air 2. I don’t have an sd card in there, I was using the internal storage. I have to check if it’s full, but I was pretty sure it had some available. I’ll message as soon as I try.

Please keep us updated. If the issue persists, a video of the issue would be appreciated.
2020-8-23
Use props
Justplain55
lvl.1

United States

It worked! Sorry forgot to reply. Ty!
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Justplain55 Posted at 9-5 10:06
It worked! Sorry forgot to reply. Ty!

Thanks for your update, glad to know that it worked, hope you have a nice day.
2020-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules