DJI Assistant issue
707 5 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greyback
lvl.3
United States

I cannot log in to the DJI Assistant. I enter the validation code but keep getting an error. I am entering it correctly but it keeps saying an error.

Paul
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus and try to input the validation code. If issue still persists, kindly please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-25
Use props
Greyback
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-25 06:49
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus and try to input the validation code. If issue still persists, kindly please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I gave that a try but the problem persists.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Greyback Posted at 8-25 15:26
I gave that a try but the problem persists.

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. Kindly please try a different internet connection to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
Greyback
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 14:40
I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. Kindly please try a different internet connection to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

After several more failed attempts with the validation error message, it said password incorrect. I changed the password and now it works.
I don't know why it didn't show the password message to begin with.
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Greyback Posted at 8-28 03:41
After several more failed attempts with the validation error message, it said password incorrect. I changed the password and now it works.
I don't know why it didn't show the password message to begin with.

Thank you for the additional information. We are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules