Stuck in Mode 1 at startup
1053 2 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Schletze
New
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Germany

Hi, I've been recently encountering a weird issue with my Ronin S and wanted to know if anyone has had similar issues.Description:
After Powering on my Gimbal it appears to be stuck in Mode 1, it also doesn't respond to user inputs via Joystick nor BackButton. Pressing the mode Button also doesn't change the behavior of the RoninS. The status LED's switch to (Corresponding mode LED) but quickly return to Mode 1 within a view seconds. The Gimbal doesn't respond to App Inputs and shows no Status details (Battery level etc.)
This problem only exists for about 3-5 minutes after startup. Afterwards it switches automatically back to (mode it was in when I turned the Gimbal of) and Works flawlessly.

This bug is sadly responsible for a lot of pain and missed shots in my and makes it, for me, pretty much impossible to work with this gimbal due to my Workflow (EventVideogrphy) because I have to be able to quickly mount my camera after handheld shots and have my system up and running within seconds.

I've already tried updating the firmware but this didn't solve the problem.

I hope someone can help me solve this problem or has experience with a similar issue.
2020-8-23
Use props
Kevin Schletze
New
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Germany

I’ve tried multiple firmware updates but they mostly fail, so it takes a view attempts. Once an update was successful, the gimbals starts working perfectly again for about a week until I start encountering this issue again. Is really weird.
1-20 02:20
Use props
djiuser_HVPUHj9lfEna
New

South Africa

I am having the same problem. My ronin S controls do not work. When I plug it in to update firmware it fails. But when I try in the app, I am able to control the joystick. I have a shoot tomorrow and am struggling to fix this issue
2-9 03:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules