Need help with weird LED lighting issue on Phantom 1.1.1
712 2 2015-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fruitloops
New

Canada

*Update*
I realized the green LED is broken. How would I go about fixing this? Would I need a new LED board?
Unfortunately, this drone is only 2 months old.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

I'm having a very weird LED lighting issue and I can't find any info on it. This started happening after I installed a gimbal.
So currently I've seen the following:

1. Turn Remote on, then turn Phantom on = 2 slow RED flashes
2. Plug drone via USB into PC = no LED
3. Unplug USB = 3 quick RED flashes
4. When I start the motors and speed them up = 3 quick RED flashes
5. When I try to initiate GPS Calibration (switch the top right btwn GPS and ATTI really quick 6+ times) = becomes solid RED LED. This will then persist unless I remove battery or plug drone via USB into PC.
5. Shut the Remote off = Constant quick RED flashes

I haven't seen a proper YELLOW or GREEN LED since midway through a flight today. I checked the wiring and everything seems to be in place...
I was able to get a really dim slow blinking GREEN LED when it was plugged into the PC earlier.

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue is? Im wondering if some wiring was knocked loose that I just can't see or it's a calibration issue.

Thanks in advance.

2015-6-21
Use props
fruitloops
New

United States

I realized the green LED is broken. How would I go about fixing this? Would I need a new LED board? Unfortunately, this drone is only 2 months old.
2015-6-22
Use props
robertparkhurst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

fruitloops Posted at 2015-6-23 01:29
I realized the green LED is broken. How would I go about fixing this? Would I need a new LED board?  ...

Have you checked out any videos on you tube
2015-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules