Wireless Remote 2020
599 2 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbarnwell
lvl.3
United States

Well its been some time since we've heard from DJI on this so I'll Re-pose the Question... When (if Ever) are we going to see support for a Wireless remote for the Osmo Action... Its a Great Camera and I've nearly 100% moved to this little Action cam as My Primary I Have it Mounted on a Telescoping Selfie stick which is very handy for taking the very Low snapshots of Cars at Car Shows (Im 71 Damn tough to get that Low to the Ground) also have windshield mounts in all my Cars for Videos while were traveling or running Autocross But in all these cases having a Remote would Make it VERY easy to use... The voice control is a Nice party trick but even if i get the video to start by saying start recording theres no guarantee it wont hear something that stops the recording ... Come on Guys Youve got Drones flying all over the place surely You could produce a simple remote fob .... Please. before someone else comes up with a Camera with a Forward facing display Like the action
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pbarnwell. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. This has already been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team before and rest assured that all significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates and updates for the DJI Osmo Action kindly please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-8-24
Use props
pbarnwell
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the response Stephen...   I just made this post to try to get someone’s attention....  just yesterday I ran across another camera that LOOKS almost identical to the OSMO Action called campark v40 that has a front display and COMES with a wireless remote.... and it’s like $129 US ...  now I’ve never heard of the campark company. But I assume DJI must be a much bigger deal then they are so I don’t understand the delay in developing the remote capability
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules