Gimbal moves, stops, moves again
1105 4 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

When I move the gimbal up and down, it starts to move and then stops momentarily before continuing to move.  If I'm at mayber 45 degrees down and start up, it will stop maybe three times as it tracks back to level.  This happens in both up and down gimbal movement.

2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern, May I know did the drone experience any hard landing or crash? Is there any error messages when the gimbal stops moving? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 06:44
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern, May I know did the drone experience any hard landing or crash? Is there any error messages when the gimbal stops moving? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No crash...no error messages.  Just tracks up and down hesitantly.  I've done an IMU calibration, reinstalled the firmware and deleted and reinstalled the app.
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rustic17 Posted at 8-26 08:38
No crash...no error messages.  Just tracks up and down hesitantly.  I've done an IMU calibration, reinstalled the firmware and deleted and reinstalled the app.

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after completing multiple troubleshooting steps. With regard to this concern. The issue may be cause by something inside the gimbal. It would be best to contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Rest assured that our DJI support will do their best to assists you regarding this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
Fly-by-wire
New
Canada

Same issue happening in the new Mini 3 Pro
2022-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules