Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
aircraft disconnecting after showing an obstacle avoidance message
1147 9 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans912daeeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2803704 ft
United States

I have taken the mavic 2 out three days in a row. Each and every day while flying I have recieved an "obstacle avoided" message then the screen goes blank and the aircraft disconnects. This happens many times.

I haven't had this problem ever until I updated the firmware. I need to know how to end this.
I cannot use the drone for photography if I cannot see what the lense is showing.

If you need more information let me know.

I don't know if I should switch to another app like litchi, or just "cross my fingers" with DJI software/firmware.

Michael A.
2020-8-23
Use props
Ronny2
lvl.1
China

I also encountered the same problem, how do you solve it?
2020-8-24
Use props
Ronny2
lvl.1
China

I also encountered the same problem, how do you solve it?
2020-8-24
Use props
fans912daeeb
lvl.2
United States

I haven't, I did use it today without obstacle detection on and had no issue while photographing in Galena IL. Sad that I have to disable hundreds of dollars of technology just to fly.
2020-8-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do a screen record for RMA evidence.
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 data and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
fans912daeeb
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 06:47
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 data and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI mavic 2 zoom. You want me to remove application correct?
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans912daeeb Posted at 8-26 20:01
DJI mavic 2 zoom. You want me to remove application correct?

Thank you for the additional information. Kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application to isolate the issue, please make sure to back up your DJI Go data before doing this process. If issue still persists, please try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
man7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20354 ft
Malaysia

I also encountered the same problem, how do you solve it? Iam using iphone 12 with ios14.4. Drone firmware V01.00.0640. what i have done its dowgrade firmware and upgrade its back but also the problem still not solve. Please help me what to do with that problem
2021-3-18
Use props
Rafael Seidel
New

Brazil

Estou com o mesmo problema no Mavic 2 Pro. Apenas desinstalar e reinstalar o aplicativo resolve o problema?
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules