Skypixel
2542 3 2020-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mitchell891
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186949 ft
Singapore

I cannot upload any content to skypixel, have tried the app, chrome and Safari.....it will start to download and then stop at random times. Looking to upload mp4 files. Have to be honest its a crappy experience...
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mitchell891, sorry for that case happened. Did there any error message prompt? Could you please show us a screenshot of the error page? I'll help to forward it to the related team for a check. Thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
Mitchell891
lvl.1
Singapore

HI Natalia - no error message. - just freezes up and stops the upload. waited for an hour on the last one and it only moved 8% till it stopped.
2020-8-23
Use props
Mitchell891
lvl.1
Singapore

So I have managed to get the video to upload and has now been compressing for an hour. So at the moment a 964mb file has taken 2.5hrs to upload and is still pending compression. This is also 2.7K if your selling 4K drones but your social sharing platform doesn't allow for sensible upload times - I would just stick with You Tube. I have read that this Skypixel is more designed for integration with the DJI Go app, as most people will be using other solutions for editing and creating the best colour designs etc - this doesn't make sense so please feedback...

Its a great idea and would use it but you need to work with your provider on the transcoding and compression for Video - I would recommend AWS.

thanks
Pete
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules