Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
the distance between you and the Internet celebrity:a ring light
645 4 8-23 22:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apple207
lvl.1

China

Ring light is one of the main light sources commonly used in live broadcasts. Not only does it come with soft light, the ring design can also ensure that the light is more uniform and natural. It is especially suitable for scenes that only shoot faces, so it is often used for live broadcasts. The hollow design can make more reasonable use of the space, placing a mobile phone holder or a mirror, and the power cord of the small ring light is a USB interface, which can be directly plugged into a computer or plug into a power bank. Ring lights have become a hot product in the live broadcast industry.
   I think that in the use of ring lights, it is not limited to only one type of ring light. If you have high requirements for the overall picture quality, you can learn more lighting techniques to create a perfect visual light perception in many ways. At the same time, I recommend a relatively good ring light shop-MOUNTDOG, I hope you can find the ring light you want here. Recently, my friend also recommended this product to me. I bought one and I think it is very good.I hope my sharing is helpful to you.Thank you.
8-23 22:27
Use props
apple207
lvl.1

China

ring light
8-23 22:29
Use props
Epinephrin90
lvl.1
Italy

Helped me, thanks.