Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Next firmware update ?
2259 9 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDRushmore
lvl.2
Brunei

When is the next firmware releasing? Osmo action is getting hotter and lagging ... Any hint from admin?
2020-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

As a 5 year customer of various DJI products I've never seen, nor heard that the Admins know,  or admit to knowing when a firmware change is coming.  If you having problems with "hotter and lagging" you should start a "Chat" in the support section.  There may be issues unrelated to any firmware change pending.
2020-8-24
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Yeah, I feel like the Osmo Action doesn't get anymore love and some bigger improvements/updates/features. I think they kinda abandoned it already.

Very sad.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HDRushmore. Thank you for reaching out and for for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will be the next firmware update for the DJI Osmo Action. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest news, events and updates by following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ) for further details. Thank you for your support.
2020-8-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Nah why  follow, no need your smartphone will inform you of an update if turned wifi on.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_ZdHQXtPNaEzJ
New

Sweden

Anyone know why I can use timelapse 4k/60s sometimes but mostly not? Starting like 2 updates ago. Really wanna do 60s but I have only got it to work a couple of times but mosly it is 30s
2020-8-29
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ZdHQXtPNaEzJ Posted at 8-29 00:26
Anyone know why I can use timelapse 4k/60s sometimes but mostly not? Starting like 2 updates ago. Really wanna do 60s but I have only got it to work a couple of times but mosly it is 30s

This is off-topic.  If you need an answer on a topic not already discussed, start your own thread :-)
2020-8-30
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

lets make that ontopic DJI when will you now update firmware for  60 seconds of that 30s thing
2020-8-30
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 8-30 10:06
lets make that ontopic DJI when will you now update firmware for  60 seconds of that 30s thing

....... ? .........
2020-8-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

WebParrot Posted at 8-31 03:28
....... ? .........

I need to make 10 characters to reply
2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced