where to find the updated User's Manual ?
995 10 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

Is there a user's manual other than v1.0 explaining the new features of the OA with latest FW (1.09?)
Thanks.

2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

this is the manual  from dji

Untitled.png
2020-8-24
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

Thanks for sharing but the point is that this version (May 2019) does not includes the latest features such as "Rec.Screen off" for instance. I do not understand the purpose of this setting (what does it means precisely ?)
2020-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no update to the original manual.  I just purchased a recently produced version (with a 2020 manufactuing date) and the old manual was included.  I also engaged a "chat" session with support and they evaded the question, recommending I read the various firmware and software feature updates... crappy reply, but to be expected.
2020-8-24
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Does anyone knows of a youtube video explaining the latest features in deatails. I have seen some, but nothing found on that specific feature and how we should set it properly (to avoid surprises) ?
Many thanks.
2020-8-24
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Another question :  I'm maybe wrong but looks like there is some sort of "speed priority" where the cam is setting the speed as much as possible (when possible)  around double the frame rate. It is playing on ISOs to stay in the right speed range. Am I dreaming or is it the way the algorithm has been devloped ? I do not remember to have the same behaviour on the Osmo P.
If this is the way it is working, in auto mode, it is perfect from my point of view, and should be applied at least to the Osmo P.

Any comment on that ?
2020-8-24
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Cylou Posted at 8-24 22:37
Does anyone knows of a youtube video explaining the latest features in deatails. I have seen some, but nothing found on that specific feature and how we should set it properly (to avoid surprises) ?
Many thanks.

I got it ! Looks like this option is to only to switch off the screen when recording. So you can decide to switch off after a certain amount of time are even to keep it on.
2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Cylou Posted at 8-24 11:10
Hello,

Thanks for sharing but the point is that this version (May 2019) does not includes the latest features such as "Rec.Screen off" for instance. I do not understand the purpose of this setting (what does it means precisely ?)

Rec Screen  off: while recording  the time  of never -5 minute

Screen saver on stand by On  nver -5 min
auto off powering off from never -15 min

mode on/off stand by   5 min tuns fully off ( no  min-maxsetting)  set setting

Both these features are the same, when you start your recording the rec screen set to 1 min  will  shut the screen off in a minutes time when recording, tap to wake on.   

If you have  auto off to 5 minutes, screen saver to 3 minute and record screen to 1 minute and  the short press of on/off to standby.

you have all these options of turning off the screen/standby. that is what Rec screen does  just another way of turning off screen, where screen savor  and rec screen could have been one.
2020-8-25
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Thank you.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. We are happy to know that your previous query was answered. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 08:30
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. We are happy to know that your previous query was answered. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

...?....

Eh?  The OP's original question was not addressed.  Where can he/she find a complete manual that explains all of the current features and operations of the OA?
2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules