Mavic Mini raw photos?
2038 3 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walter0078
New

Argentina

Is it possible to capture RAW photos with the Mavic Mini and the new SDK?
2020-8-24
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

No. Mavic mini doesn't support capture RAW photos because of its low memory storage and hardware configuration.
2020-8-25
Use props
Cordiero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2503343 ft
Portugal

Would be great to have raw suport. I honestly cannot understand how raw support requires more hardware. From what I’ve read over internet and from people with high tech and photography reputation, caneras all start with raw data and convert this data to JPG images with hardware in the camera. They then throw away the raw data since it's no longer needed. I believe somehow Mavic Mini does the same. About storage, should be only the limitation of the external card. Please consider it and take no offensive my comment but I see so many users requesting it that would be fair the effort. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Cordiero Posted at 8-26 03:15
Would be great to have raw suport. I honestly cannot understand how raw support requires more hardware. From what I’ve read over internet and from people with high tech and photography reputation, caneras all start with raw data and convert this data to JPG images with hardware in the camera. They then throw away the raw data since it's no longer needed. I believe somehow Mavic Mini does the same. About storage, should be only the limitation of the external card. Please consider it and take no offensive my comment but I see so many users requesting it that would be fair the effort. Thank you.

DJI technical support told me that. Maybe you can send email to them to propose functional requirements
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules