1084 6 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iclubb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I cannot download the latest Osmo Action firmware. I tried to download it from the DJI website but I get the message 'site cannot be reached'. Is there anyway to get a donload of the firmware file somewhere else?
2020-8-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The firmware can be downloaded from the DJI support site (choose OAction within support, scroll down and look for Downloads) .

You should also familiarize yourself with the SEARCH capabilities of this forum.  This topic has been introduced and responded to by other pilots and the forum moderators.  (which is why I'm not wasting my time going into the procedure :-)

2020-8-24
Use props
iclubb
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 8-24 16:06
The firmware can be downloaded from the DJI support site (choose OAction within support, scroll down and look for Downloads) .

You should also familiarize yourself with the SEARCH capabilities of this forum.  This topic has been introduced and responded to by other pilots and the forum moderators.  (which is why I'm not wasting my time going into the procedure :-)

Thank you for your response and advice. I have already carried out what you suggest but I get the messsage below when I click on the Firmware download.

This site can’t be reachedterra-2-g.djicdn.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads

the DL works, possible the site had issues at the time you tried, the connection you  are on had issues, never know.
if the site allows it will load since it is over 2mb that is dji for you

Untitled.png
2020-8-25
Use props
iclubb
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 03:05
https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads

the DL works, possible the site had issues at the time you tried, the connection you  are on had issues, never know.

Thanks Fishycomics for checking that for me. I'll try another connection to see if I can get a download from that
2020-8-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

iclubb Posted at 8-24 22:59
Thank you for your response and advice. I have already carried out what you suggest but I get the messsage below when I click on the Firmware download.

This site can’t be reachedterra-2-g.djicdn.com’s server IP address could not be found.

What he said ( @ #4 ) !! :-)
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Kindly please use the link provided by Fishycomics at post #4 for the DJI Osmo Action firmware. In addition, I have posted an official DJI video tutorial on how to update the firmware using the SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules