DJI Phantom 2 will not connect Drone Repair Shop will not work on it
864 1 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
madmatt8
New

United States

DJI Phantom 2 will not connect, Drone Repair Shop will not work on it.  "THIS IS A COMON PROBLEM WITH THIS MODEL".  Not worth it to invest $ on this drone "too many issues with this model and its not that safe to fly anymore"??   

I looked in to trading up and DJI offered me $29... They do not stand behind their product, not happy with DJI at all.  i thought that this was more than just a "TOY".......

The Bird flys and controls just fine....just no connection to the camera, And Yes, I tried to rebind the camera....just won't work.

.... ;/
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi madmatt8, sorry for any issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the specific Phantom 2 model you have? Or the mobile is Phantom 2, not other version?
If it is the case that there is no image transmission for Phantom 2 Vision or Vision plus, please check the version information of the App.
If no version information displays, please try to re-bind the range extender.
If all related information displays in the app, there might be something wrong with the image transmission module, please send in the aircraft, the Remote Controller, and the Range Extender.
To start a service case, please fill in the related info at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you.
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules