Smart controller with Litchi
1681 4 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KatManDEW
lvl.1
United States

I got the DJI Smart Controller. I love it.. But when using it with Litchi the Recod and Focus/Shutter buttons (buttons 16 & 20 in the user manual) do not work. Is there a way to make them work with Litchi? I'm flying the Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller.

2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KatManDEW. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ) I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI pilots who downloaded the said application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that you can download third-party apps like the Litchi application through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. In addition DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. Thank you.
2020-8-24
Use props
KatManDEW
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-24 22:08
Hello there KatManDEW. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ) I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI pilots who downloaded the said application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that you can download third-party apps like the Litchi application through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. In addition DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply Stephen.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there KatManDEW. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For the record/shutter/5d buttons to work, enable the chinese setting in the Smart Controller Settings -> DJI Lab section.
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules