Goggles RE + M2P screen goes black
238 2 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyonthewall
New

United States

I've had a pair of Goggles RE since Dec 2019. They paired fine with my Mavic 2 Pro, had normal range, and have been absolutely fantastic! Starting a couple of weeks ago, they have started to suddenly go black. The phone & controller remain connected so I can safely recover my drone, but the goggles are useless. I noticed the last 2 times this happened the battery was around 40%. Could it be a bad battery cell? When I turned them on later, they seem fine, suggesting that's not it. Any insights? Anyone else having this issue?
2020-8-24
Use props
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

This is from a recent post of mine...

"The Video feed to the goggles drops quite often, but hitting the Back button seems to restore it. Once in a while the SC boots up with no video feed from the M2P. Rebooting the SC once or twice seems to restore the video. Might be a weak WiFi signal in my house. Who knows. I should also mention that when the video feed to the SC is blanked out, I can still snap images. Does anyone else have this problem?"
2020-8-25
Use props
flyonthewall
New

United States

waltwblady.com Posted at 8-25 06:29
This is from a recent post of mine...

"The Video feed to the goggles drops quite often, but hitting the Back button seems to restore it. Once in a while the SC boots up with no video feed from the M2P. Rebooting the SC once or twice seems to restore the video. Might be a weak WiFi signal in my house. Who knows. I should also mention that when the video feed to the SC is blanked out, I can still snap images. Does anyone else have this problem?"

Interesting. I wonder if this is the same or different. I'll have to try the back button next time. In some cases, the Goggles have simply powered off as the battery indicator lights go dark.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules