739 5 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dNldtDxxUzwo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2150781 ft
Spain

nefarious repair service
Hello, I am the owner of a DJII Mavic Mini two months ago I suffered an accident with the drone (the gimbal's grip broke), for which I sent it to the authorized Store in Spain ARS, which would be my surprise when they told me that they did not They repaired nothing that they sent to DJI Europe, after more than a month I received a package with a new or reconditioned drone and the station of my old equipment when trying to link them was impossible, so I returned it to. walk again to DJI Madrid which in turn sent him back to DJI Europe.
It's been another month and I'm still waiting.
I said incompetent technical service, no matter how good the products are, I don't know if they interest you when they leave you more than two months without a work too
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties you experienced. May I know if the drone has been shipped back? If it has not been shipped, please try the following tutorial and relink the drone and RC. You may also try to connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and check if the firmware has been updated, update the firmware to the latest version and relink the RC.
If the drone has been shipped back to us, you may ask the dealer for the case number, I will keep an eye on the case. Sorry again for the trouble.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_dNldtDxxUzwo
lvl.1
Spain

All the content of the video was already made by me without success and by the ARS store authorized by DJI in Madrid, also with the same result
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_dNldtDxxUzwo Posted at 8-25 04:44
All the content of the video was already made by me without success and by the ARS store authorized by DJI in Madrid, also with the same result

Sorry for the issue, in this case, if it is convenient, you can send both the drone and RC back for diagnosis.
Please keep us updated if further assistance is needed, I am here to help.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_dNldtDxxUzwo
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 04:46
Sorry for the issue, in this case, if it is convenient, you can send both the drone and RC back for diagnosis.
Please keep us updated if further assistance is needed, I am here to help.

The drone was sent to the Netherlands by the ARS company authorized by DJI, as for the case number I can only tell you that it is the RMA DJI5011, but apparently this is a number that they give customers the case number between them and you are an internal number that you do not want to provide me
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_dNldtDxxUzwo Posted at 8-25 05:02
The drone was sent to the Netherlands by the ARS company authorized by DJI, as for the case number I can only tell you that it is the RMA DJI5011, but apparently this is a number that they give customers the case number between them and you are an internal number that you do not want to provide me

Thanks for your update, under this situation, the dealer will help you ship it back to DJI for service. The case number starts with " CAS-", I'm able to help you check the update when the case number provided. Thanks and hope everyhing goes smoothly. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules