Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 1 Camera footage not clear.
1158 5 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N.Hermes
lvl.1

Canada

Hello guys. I bought this Inspire 1.V2 I did updates on the drone and everything and when I started flying it, I noticed that the camera footage is very bad, there is like a flickering on the video, the video keeps changing from clear to pixilated and noisy video. I have tried every setting, changed everything, and tried all resolutions but still having the same problem. Does anybody know why is this happening or had the same issue?
2020-8-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

By "camera footage" you mean video recorded on SD card? Otherwise the video feed to a monitoring device of your choice is normal? Please elaborate ...
2020-8-25
Use props
N.Hermes
lvl.1

Canada

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-25 13:18
By "camera footage" you mean video recorded on SD card? Otherwise the video feed to a monitoring device of your choice is normal? Please elaborate ...
Hello. Yes I'm talking about the  video recorded on the SD card. It looks worse that iPhone 5!, there is so much noise in the image, and its pixilated .
2020-8-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

N.Hermes Posted at 8-25 15:21
Hello. Yes I'm talking about the  video recorded on the SD card. It looks worse that iPhone 5!, there is so much noise in the image, and its pixilated .

Assuming that A. The SD card is of proper kind (please confirm minimum requirements), B. The video feed doesn't exhibit such anomalies, it is safe to say that the system is malfuntioning in recording department. Try to experiment with different card brands, perhaps.
2020-8-25
Use props
N.Hermes
lvl.1

Canada

I tried multiple cards. Same results. The card on the drone is 16 GB Lexar, i think it's the one which comes with the drone.
2020-8-25
Use props
robertmanningjr
lvl.2
United States

N.Hermes Posted at 8-25 19:35
I tried multiple cards. Same results. The card on the drone is 16 GB Lexar, i think it's the one which comes with the drone.

If you can, try the drone with a different camera and see if the problem continues.  It could just be the camera.
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules