519 5 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pardus
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello,

I have this problem.

It happens after opening and it does not stop until closing.

Could you help me please ?
2020-8-25
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

I belive that your problem is in gimbal flex cable (20$) 90% or gimbal control board (60$) 10%. Look at Youtube videos how to do it yourself or  wait for DJI to contact you. Good luck !   
2020-8-25
Use props
Pardus
lvl.1

Turkey

Thanks for your message. I guess i will wait for message and after i will move according to it.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pardus. I am sorry to see and to know that you are having issue with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. May we know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened. After watching this footage you have posted. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-25
Use props
Pardus
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 19:45
Hello there Pardus. I am sorry to see and to know that you are having issue with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. May we know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened. After watching this footage you have posted. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your help. When i solved the solution i will edit the post and let you know.
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pardus Posted at 8-26 23:11
Thanks for your help. When i solved the solution i will edit the post and let you know.

Hi there Pardus. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Please do keep us posted of the said situation for updates. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules