Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung A10s
1072 7 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Still-I-Rise
lvl.1
Belize

Question: Just bought a mini but my phone is a SamsungA10s n won't install the Fly App, any idea how to make it install the app?
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to use the movile device on the compatibility list. Please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thanks.
2020-8-25
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would suggest buying another phone on the approved list or tablet that's on the list as well. It doesn't need to have cellular data just WiFi. Just a thought.
2020-9-3
Use props
Still-I-Rise
lvl.1
Belize

Cavu Films Posted at 9-3 08:12
I would suggest buying another phone on the approved list or tablet that's on the list as well. It doesn't need to have cellular data just WiFi. Just a thought.

Thanks Cavu, I should have updated that post because I did as you suggested. Got a Samsung S7 and have been up in tehair for the past few days. Again, thanks...
2020-9-3
Use props
Still-I-Rise
lvl.1
Belize

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-25 18:50
Hi there, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to use the movile device on the compatibility list. Please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thanks.

Thanks Nats, I should have updated that post because I did as you suggested. Got a Samsung S7 and have been up in tehair for the past few days. Again, thanks...
2020-9-3
Use props
Still-I-Rise
lvl.1
Belize

Hi all, I've done as was suggested by Natalia and Cavu above and got myself a Samsung S7 and is now enjoying the thrills of being a Mavic Mini pilot...Thanks to all, especially to the administrator of this forum.
2020-9-3
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still-I-Rise Posted at 9-3 10:01
Thanks Cavu, I should have updated that post because I did as you suggested. Got a Samsung S7 and have been up in tehair for the past few days. Again, thanks...

That's great to hear. Glad it all got worked out.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Still-I-Rise Posted at 9-3 10:03
Thanks Nats, I should have updated that post because I did as you suggested. Got a Samsung S7 and have been up in tehair for the past few days. Again, thanks...

Glad to hear that.
Happy flying.
2020-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules