5227 14 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

Peace,
I connected today to my RX 5.8.
I see well but having weak reception reflecting replaces the image on a black screen with the DJI logo and then returns to the weak image.
Does this happen to anyone?

rx: https://www.racedayquads.com/products/foxeer-wildfire-5-8ghz-diversity-fpv-goggle-receiver-module-choose-your-color?_pos=1089&_sid=f2ded412f&_ss=r

analog adapter: https://www.racedayquads.com/products/analog-fpv-fatshark-module-adapter-for-dji-digital-fpv-goggles?_pos=1266&_sid=f2ded412f&_ss=r

2020-8-25
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

no - I got different setup (URUAV adapter + pro58 RX) but when drone is loosing video link, then it goes full snow  but won't jump to DJI logo. when signal is again stronger snow will be going away.  (just did a test @ home)
Maybe setting in your RX or this adapter, kills AV when signal is low to save battery or somth?
2020-8-26
Use props
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

KREMi Posted at 8-26 09:27
no - I got different setup (URUAV adapter + pro58 RX) but when drone is loosing video link, then it goes full snow  but won't jump to DJI logo. when signal is again stronger snow will be going away.  (just did a test @ home)
Maybe setting in your RX or this adapter, kills AV when signal is low to save battery or somth?

I tried using rapidfira and got the same thing

Can you please tell me what settings I can try to change?
2020-8-26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

DavidFpv Posted at 8-26 10:50
I tried using rapidfira and got the same thing

Can you please tell me what settings I can try to change?

according to Your explanation - something is cuting off AV feed when it have lost videosignal from drone
My googles are not switching back, so lets say googles are ok.
then only Adapter or RX can cause it. If You say other module (rapidfire) is doing same blackouts, I think that chance for 2 different RX modules being faulty in same way is pretty low.
so sherlock time ;) if googles are ok, then only this adapter can cause problems
2020-8-26
Use props
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

KREMi Posted at 8-26 18:57
according to Your explanation - something is cuting off AV feed when it have lost videosignal from drone
My googles are not switching back, so lets say googles are ok.
then only Adapter or RX can cause it. If You say other module (rapidfire) is doing same blackouts, I think that chance for 2 different RX modules being faulty in same way is pretty low.

I think it happens because the video is weak and the DJI FPV disconnects from this video and then he sees that there is something there so he comes back ...
I'm no longer an adapter but I'll ask one of the groups if anyone can check out the problem

And this is what it looks like ...
2020-8-26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

DavidFpv Posted at 8-26 21:24
I think it happens because the video is weak and the DJI FPV disconnects from this video and then he sees that there is something there so he comes back ...
I'm no longer an adapter but I'll ask one of the groups if anyone can check out the problem

no link or anything under "this is how it looks like..."

my set of adapter and RX let me even disconect battery from drone = no signal at all yet googles stilll stay in av-in mode.,(a classic tv static noise = snow screen).

when I reconnect battery - I got image from camera returning without any delay
2020-8-27
Use props
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

KREMi Posted at 8-27 03:07
no link or anything under "this is how it looks like..."

my set of adapter and RX let me even disconect battery from drone = no signal at all  yet googles stilll stay in av-in mode.,(a classic tv static noise = snow screen).

Yes but in my case when I disconnect the battery I get snow screen!!!
I get the logo screen when my signal is very low...
I am going now to my friend, he has set up of dji fpv and analog rx
2020-8-27
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

DavidFpv Posted at 8-27 04:35
Yes but in my case when I disconnect the battery I get snow screen!!!
I get the logo screen when my signal is very low...
I am going now to my friend, he has set up of dji fpv and analog rx

and? did You found out what it was?
2020-8-28
Use props
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

KREMi Posted at 8-28 10:52
and? did You found out what it was?

Not yet because in the end I did not have the opportunity to meet my friend ... Can you maybe try and see if that happens to you? In really really weak absorption your mirror resets?
2020-8-29
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

which firmware are you running on your goggles? im sure id read somewhere that the problem of going back to the dji logo on low signal was fixed in a firmware update
2020-8-29
Use props
DavidFpv
lvl.1

Israel

Bezik Posted at 8-29 06:50
which firmware are you running on your goggles? im sure id read somewhere that the problem of going back to the dji logo on low signal was fixed in a firmware update

When I opened the forum I was in one version before the last and now I am in the latest version but the same without change in distance even with the 2 shelters
2020-8-29
Use props
djiuser_MakpNjtAykTP
New

Germany

I have the same Issue. According to the DJI assistant I'm on the newest firmware. And i have a very similar setup as the original poster. I'm running a Wildfire too. But i confirmend this issue with another AV source (EV100)
2021-3-4
Use props
HirschBoy
New

Germany

I found a solution for the problem had to refresh the firmware on the DJI goggles and restore the factory settings now it works fine
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_xB3lEij6Iq7W
New

United States

DavidFpv Posted at 2020-8-29 01:09
Not yet because in the end I did not have the opportunity to meet my friend ... Can you maybe try and see if that happens to you? In really really weak absorption your mirror resets?

I have the same problem i have rapidfire and and my quad is brand new
2022-5-8
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

great views!
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now