DJI Fly App says I'm in Geo Zone when I'm not
776 1 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lindberg.kirk
New

United States

The DJI Fly App I'm using with my Mavic Air 2 will fly in Trace/Active Track mode for a maybe 10 seconds then the drone stops tracking and says I'm in a Geo Zone and Focus Track won't work. I can't activate Target Scanning and can't make it identify a target to track. I'm not in a Geo Zone as far as any maps show. If I land, and take off again, Target Scanning can be enabled,  I start Trace/Active Track and it will go for maybe 10 seconds then tracking shuts off and it says I'm in a Geo Zone again. What is going on? I've reloaded the current software 01.00.0340. This is really frustrating. It tracking worked fine until I downloaded the latest firmware. I'm in northern Minnesota and was hoping to do some mountain biking and get the drone to follow me and take some cool video. It's not working. It used to.
Thanks
Kirk
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Kirk, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Kindly please send an email to flysafe@dji.com and provide more details, our related team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules