Samsung GAlaxy S20 - Android 10 - Tello with no picture and video
6429 9 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nbahari
lvl.1

Malaysia

hi...  I purchased and received Tello 2 days ago & able to get connected and fly the drone.  however, on my phone, I cant see any pict/video, only the controller with menus.  I am using Samsung Galaxy s20 with Android 10.  please help as I have tried many ways including remove, re-install.  grant access to tello application from my phone to everything.  but still blank screen beside the menu & controller on tello screen.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_DSFVw0pLKqzh
New

Switzerland

I'm having the same problem after i purchased a S 20 fe. Did you solve the problem?
2020-10-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
We feel sincerely sorry that Samsung Galaxy s20 is not in the compatible list thus its stability and compatibility with Tello can’t be ensured. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest you try the compatible devices, if the same problem occurs with the recommended device, please send the drone back for a furthur examination.

We value your precious feedback, could you please provide us the screenshot of the version of your Android system? We will diliver the information to our R&D deparment. The recommended devices list is published on offcial website as well, any modification and update will be renewed timely.

Anyway, we apology for the inconvenience brought to you.
2020-10-18
Use props
Kenneth Tompkins
New

United States

I have the S20 Ultra and my video has lines and 1 half the screen is green the other is purple please get this fixed
2020-11-6
Use props
Nbahari
lvl.1

Malaysia

I end up purchase tello fgv... as the free one didnt work. Anyway, tello fgv is not expensive and am able to use my tello beautifully.
2020-11-6
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

RYZE Posted at 10-18 20:50
Dear,
We feel sincerely sorry that Samsung Galaxy s20 is not in the compatible list thus its stability and compatibility with Tello can’t be ensured. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest you try the compatible devices, if the same problem occurs with the recommended device, please send the drone back for a furthur examination.

Thats a dumb answer, especially when your "Compatibility list" is usually outated or never updated.

Is it compatible with Android 10 at leasr?
2020-11-27
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

Nbahari Posted at 11-6 17:46
I end up purchase tello fgv... as the free one didnt work. Anyway, tello fgv is not expensive and am able to use my tello beautifully.
I purchased FPV months ago.  Great app, but a bit challenging to use, especially with a remote control.  Functions on it very different than the native Tello app and to me, not very intuitive

Just tried FPV on my S20 FE, no video there either.  DJI tello still shows video on my Tab S3 which is running Android 9.
2020-11-27
Use props
Sander Westerhuis
New

Netherlands

I experienced te same problem. I got the samsung s20 fe with android 10.
2020-12-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

Well good news!  MY S20FE just got the Android 11/UI3 update and I am now getting video with Tello and Tello FPV!
2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_o7CMuLUjUmmu
New
Flight distance : 2631 ft

Canada

DanMan32 Posted at 1-22 09:10
Well good news!  MY S20FE just got the Android 11/UI3 update and I am now getting video with Tello and Tello FPV!

Hi, i just got a tello and i have an S20 fe on android 10. My S20 fe works fine with my phantom 3 but no image feedback with the tello. I can fly it, but the screen is black. So if I got used to what you said, when my phone upgrades to Android 11, everything will work? thank you
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules