12Next >
28643 48 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Check out our quick video guides to help you get started with your DJI OM 4. From first-use to how to use new features like DynamicZoom, we've got it all covered!

DJI OM4
| First Use

DJI OM4| ActiveTrack

DJI OM4| Timelapse

DJI OM4| DynamicZoom

DJI OM4| CloneMe

2020-8-26
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Excellent Tuttorials
2020-8-26
Use props
Matt Wilson_09
lvl.3

United States

This is exactly what i'm waiting for. Thx!
2020-8-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a superb addition to the OM range.
Now we just have to wait for the new OP
2020-8-26
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What is the difference between this Osmo Mobile 4 and last years Osmo Mobile 3, and what was so wrong with the 3? I only ask as I got a mobile 3 last year and appart from the 4 being lighter shade of grey, I can't see the difference.

(Pros of the 3)  The new DJI Nemo app is smoother and connects faster than the GO app ever did to my Osmo Plus (Cons of the 3) The pan and tilt seems to have less range than a regular Osmo and tends to get stuck when tracking something especially when you lower your hand and tilt the gimble forwards.
2020-8-28
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very good, nice tutorials...
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_weMunbXSlGSb
lvl.1
United States

Would be nice if DJI offered a bracket large enough to fit a phone with the case. Not too keen on putting the adapter on the glass back of my phone.
I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max with an Otterbox commuter case. The bracket barely expands enough to cover it, and then the holders are not a perfect fit.
You have known that this was an ongoing issue for several generations, and you refuse to address it. I like this product, but refuse to stick anything on the back of my phone that isn’t a case.
Come on! Release a larger bracket!
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_TtxZsaHQnRHV
New

United Kingdom

Hello! Got this yesterday and love it ! Can I ask, when I select spin shot mode and press record, nothing happens. Why is that?
2020-8-29
Use props
frankybaby14
lvl.2
United Kingdom

How do you reduce the speed of the zoom function.  Its way too fast.
2020-8-29
Use props
djiuser_W8yLZdjseluR
lvl.1
United States

no support for multi lens still ?
2020-8-30
Use props
xThiefx
lvl.1

Russia

Bought this stuff recently, it is rather great and useful. Thank you for useful tutorials
2020-9-1
Use props
Drone#27
lvl.2

United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_LSNk9gt8raVl
New

United States

Too short info.
2020-9-1
Use props
Pacman23
New

United States

Just got my OM4 and tried the Active Track w/Gestures and got nothing.  It was obviously reading my hand gestures because the timer starting ticking down, but it would never actually track me.  I must have initiated the Active Track 8-10 times, from different distances of 4'-15' away using both the open hand and two finger peace sign (both activated the timer great) but it never tracked me.

Advice?
2020-9-4
Use props
djiuser_yebenyBgBr4Q
New

United States

Seems like this is an ongoing issue with many users.  I am unable to lock my new OM4.  Press and hold trigger, but it doesn't work.
2020-9-6
Use props
djiuser_yebenyBgBr4Q
New

United States

Pacman23 Posted at 9-4 09:37
Just got my OM4 and tried the Active Track w/Gestures and got nothing.  It was obviously reading my hand gestures because the timer starting ticking down, but it would never actually track me.  I must have initiated the Active Track 8-10 times, from different distances of 4'-15' away using both the open hand and two finger peace sign (both activated the timer great) but it never tracked me.

Advice?

Did you move the green box to where you want to track? For myself, I moved the green box and expanded to fit my face so it can track me when I moved doing selfie.
2020-9-6
Use props
amilkarvs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118402 ft
United States

For timelapses and long exposure photos, Can we get slower shutter speed? At least 5 seconds but 1 second I think is not enough in the dji mimo app. When it comes to night photography 1 second might be too fast
2020-9-7
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Dynamic Zoom video is set to private, can't watch.
2020-9-8
Use props
sadiqrehan
New

India

Wow! Amazing gadget.
2020-9-8
Use props
Drone#27
lvl.2

United States

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2020-9-10
Use props
campones
New
Turkey

Very. Good.
2020-9-11
Use props
campones
New
Turkey

Thank you.
2020-9-11
Use props
djiuser_hFwQ8rMMX3Wd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137021 ft
United States

Why isn't my Flight Data Center displaying my usage and fight information? It did at one time. I've reset to default and still no flight data.
Screenshot_20200913-102741.png
Screenshot_20200913-102821.png
Screenshot_20200913-102838.png
2020-9-13
Use props
Kyle Busby
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Dji!
2020-9-14
Use props
Kyle Busby
lvl.2
United States

I love these products!
2020-9-14
Use props
Kyle Busby
lvl.2
United States

Can't wait to get one!
2020-9-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great thread - thanks for sharing
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_q1OuCHEISKEo
New

Argentina

Hola, este equipo me sirve para hacer Streaming por Facebook utilizando un teléfono Motorola G5S Plus (Andoid)?
2020-9-20
Use props
secab
New

India

djiuser_q1OuCHEISKEo Posted at 9-20 20:03
Hola, este equipo me sirve para hacer Streaming por Facebook utilizando un teléfono Motorola G5S Plus (Andoid)?

VMware Certified Professionals must monitor edge services such as DHCP, DNS, and NAT, along with virtual network devices.https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/vmware-certified-professional-6-network-virtualization
2020-9-28
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.3

Algeria

Thank you so much for the videos. I just bought one recently so I hope I'll find in your videos.
2020-10-15
Use props
sreeragm
lvl.4

India

Thank you very much
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_iC9Tq4g569Mz
New

Romania

because I didn't find him on the phone!
2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_iC9Tq4g569Mz
New

Romania

I tried to make a video with dji man 4 with timelipse and I ran out of battery on the phone!  after I turned on the phone I couldn't find the video.  can i still recover it?
2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_pz1KzhHLDzLS
New
United Kingdom

Hi. I can't find a way to create a new thread so i had to comment on here.
2020-12-24
Use props
jeanluc1102
lvl.1

France

hello community
I just bought the DJI OM4 and I admit not having paid attention to the compatibility with my smartphone (currently a xiaomi a3) I do not have the zoom function or the tracking. In view of what I could see on the tutorial it suits my needs perfectly so I am ready to change smartphone and I will buy the huawei p 30. Can you confirm that this smartphone will be able to perform all the functions. Thanks for reading me .
Take care of yourself and a Happy New Year.
jeanluc
2021-1-2
Use props
Kostaban
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for the tutorials! BTW, one of the videos down(
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_w5NmNWzPDglE
New

United States

My iPhone XS Max is connected to the gimbal and everything works except for the zoom buttons. Please help
2021-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The 4th video has been marked as private and cannot be viewed.
2021-3-6
Use props
Zacn
lvl.1

India

Great app for the OM4 ,
Two  things i would have loved to have while using the OM4
1. Remote control app :  This would really help users of the OM4 to control the gimbal from a second  iphone /  android  maybe while connected over the same wifi network .
This will help users connect to the phone thats mounted on the gimbal possibly resting on the tripod and operate the MIMO app  and  thereby the gimbal remotely .

2. Using as Webcam :
The Mimo app provides an amazing feature of tracking the user . This would really help  during video conferences . If  it was possible to run the MIMO app with features like tracking enables while the camera appears as webcam in Zoom . This will help users mount their phone on the gimbal on the tripod while the gimbal moves due to tracking .

2021-3-9
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Thanks so much!
2021-5-31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now