DJI OM4 Tutorial Videos
28691 48 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3lRdC6aOSn8a
New
United States

How can I film holding the OM3 upside down? For example, I want to film someone’s feet as they walk for a promotional video for a pair of hiking boots? I can’t find any tutorials and I’m struggling to figure out how to operate the gimbal when I have it inverted. Also wondering how I could film my OWN feet walking this way, if I rigged up a boom to attach the gimbal to - how could I set a tracking feature that would stay on my feet? Is any of this possible?

Thanks!
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_dohRBsW95EHu
New

Malta

Be careful as the DJI OM4 is not comparable with the iPhone 12Pro Max. It will fit but you will get unusable jittery footage as the motors are not able to handle the weight of the phone although it is lighter that what the gimbal is supposed to handle. I had to throw mine away as it’s a complete waste of money! I am just using the clamp as a fridge magnet!  
2021-9-24
Use props
Nick.G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153219 ft
Russia

I like OM4, but i dont understand, why in Android dont have support camera 60fps?
Why 60fps have only iOS :/ ?
2021-11-14
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

I have one of the first ones, but the only issue that I have is that it should turn free and not stop and I have to go all the way to continue the shoot, I hope you know what I am trying to say.
2022-4-9
Use props
Tinu iNdori
New

India

I am in bit of fix, which video editing app (on Mac) should I use to merge - edit - recreate the clicks ??? any suggestion will help.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_AttUhPyqI0sz
New

United States

I really enjoyed playing around this device. Thing is I’m gonna be shooting a music video soon and I noticed that sports mode is no longer available or there to select. If someone can help me to understand why or how whatever method allows me to access it function that would be greatly appreciated
2022-8-9
Use props
Jake Andrew
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-3-7
Use props
SummerFrog
lvl.3

Pakistan

Thank you for your interest in our DJI OM 4 video guides! We have a variety of quick video tutorials available to assist you in getting started with your DJI OM 4 gimbal. Whether you're a beginner or want to explore the latest features like DynamicZoom, our video guides cover it all. They are designed to provide step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure you make the most out of your DJI OM 4 experience. Feel free to check them out and enhance your understanding of the product. If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules