Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Item from box
1545 3 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6939cfcc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24108 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am so dismayed that I am now a victim of DJI's bad service reputation.  I am a long time user of the products....phantom 3 pro, mavic pro, mavic air, mavic mini, mavic air 2, action, osmo pocket, and osmo mobile 2 and 3.  I ordered 2 items direct from DJI on Aug 8.  The freewell wide angle lens for the Osmo pocket and the Mavic Air 2 ND Filters Set (ND4/8/32) because the filters that came with the fly more combo were just too dark for my use.  The package arrived August 14th, with just the freewell wide angle lens inside, but the packing sheet saying the filters were inside also.  I sent a message off to DJI online sales to let them know.  They responded by asking for pictures of the shipment and asking if the package had been tampered with.  I responded with no, it was sealed as normal and attached pictures.  They responded that the pictures that I have provided had been transferred to their logistics team for investigation.  A week later I followed up since I had not heard anything.  Yesterday I finally got a response that they investigated and that I needed to follow up with the courier because the weight matched what they said it should.  This is totally unacceptable.  I am not chasing after Fedex, who delivered a box that had not been opened or tampered with.  I didn't receive an item.  It is DJIs responsibility to follow up.  I really doubt that an item that weighs .77g would throw off the weight between DJI and Fedex.  I am so disappointed in DJI.  Over a $65 dollar item, after I have spent thousands in devices in accessories, they would treat their customers like this.  I had heard stories of terrible service, and am now a victim also.  Thanks for stealing my $65 dollars DJI.  It will likely cost you futures sales from me.

Case number:  2983447
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We would like to apologize for the issues you had with your missing items. I'll have this forwarded with the team for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-8-26
Use props
fans6939cfcc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24108 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another week has gone by and still no help from DJI.  I have gone back to my credit card company now to dispute the charge.  What terrible customer service DJI has.  So disappointed!
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans6939cfcc Posted at 9-3 15:03
Another week has gone by and still no help from DJI.  I have gone back to my credit card company now to dispute the charge.  What terrible customer service DJI has.  So disappointed!

We are sincerely regretful for the waiting, we understand your disappointment. We had urged the teams to provide an update on the case as soon as possible.
2020-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules