GPS Information
3442 3 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamierytlewski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40459 ft
United States

I just saw the new OM4 came out. I'm super interested in the device, but I've seen before and had an issue with the original OM, but the MIMO app doesn't tag the photos created with the MIMO app even after allowing GPS. Has this changed at all? I'm not quite sure why/how it's difficult to add GPS Exif data to either photos or videos. Yes, video is not a 1:1 as easy, but I don't know why I can with the DJI Go app, but not the DJI Mimo app.
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please check if the " Get GPS location " setting is on by going to the DJI Mimo > Settings > Privacy then toggle on the " Get GPS Location " to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
jamierytlewski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40459 ft
United States

It’s an iPhone 11. What I’m trying to figure out is, if the issue has been fixed. I read numerous posts about the OM3 still having issues with GPS tagging (sounds like it’s with the app). So I don’t want to buy one and not be able to geotag my photos and videos. I’m ready to buy one today if I know the app will geotag my photos and videos on iOS.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_C1aCzKqZYFTc
New
Philippines

jamierytlewski Posted at 8-26 16:51
It’s an iPhone 11. What I’m trying to figure out is, if the issue has been fixed. I read numerous posts about the OM3 still having issues with GPS tagging (sounds like it’s with the app). So I don’t want to buy one and not be able to geotag my photos and videos. I’m ready to buy one today if I know the app will geotag my photos and videos on iOS.

Hey! I experienced the same issue of not having geotags on my photos in iOS. I just bought OM4 last two weeks.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules