Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CYNOVA 3.5 Adapter Inquerry
906 11 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

CYNOVA of DJI.com The Osmo Action Camera.
Email: Customer support: bella@rcytf.com
Problem:  High Pitch Sound.

Produsts with issue used:
  • Saramonic XR-XM1 Mic TRS
  • Rode wireless Go Tx, Rx trs leads
  • DJI Osmo Action Camera EO8FCF

Products without issue used:
  • Saramonic XR-XM1
  • Rode Wireless Go Tx, Rx, Trs Leads
  • GoPro Hero 7 Black

Other mics that  worked with no issues
  • Olymus D51S
  • Rode video Micro
  • Sony mic

Unopened CYNOVA 3.5MM Adapter not tested .

I will have to contact:

If you own  a CYNOVA 3.5MM adapter, and you own a Saramonic XR-XM1 Mic, or another mic that has a High pitch audio  issue please post below
of the many cameras sold and of the many adapters sold, I can not be jus tthe only one here with this issue, of a High pitch.  
If I hear a DJI Mod/Admin  come in to  offer their comment

"Hi. Thank you for sharing this informative video you have created. This will be a great help to our valued DJI members who uses a DJI Osmo Action for streaming. Thank you for your valued support."

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information and these photos for comparison.  I will cascade these thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. For the latest DJI updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.

It is greatly appreciated, we need to have an answer to the issue that is at hand.  I the consumer, as well members are not the professionals at hand here that we seek an answer to.  

Bottom line will come down to the Saramonic XR-XM1 mic is not campatible  with the  Cynova and Osmo Action, and a List of products should be readally available what works and does not work.  Proof is in the pudding, that old saying.

Who is going to own up to the Issue, it is clear that  its  the OA and cynova.

2020-8-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you for viewing and commenting this was addressed to Rode, and will now address to  Cynova, its on DJI  support it will get passed but will a answer come back?
2020-8-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-26
Use props
cab1024
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23015 ft
United States

Please update the firmware to fix the audio recording levels when using an external microphone with the CYNOVA adapter. Better yet, allow us to set the recording levels manually as well. And soon. This is ridiculous... Watch until, or start around 1:45.

2020-8-28
Use props
rrmonzon
lvl.1

Philippines

cab1024 Posted at 8-28 14:19
Please update the firmware to fix the audio recording levels when using an external microphone with the CYNOVA adapter. Better yet, allow us to set the recording levels manually as well. And soon. This is ridiculous... Watch until, or start around 1:45.
https://youtu.be/NMZ_HPQjP_4

i have the same issue right now! sadly this has been an issue for months now
2020-8-28
Use props
BoozaWooza
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Far too many posts like this, at best you will get the scripted robotic response from one of the dji reps.

Hopefully the Osmo Action 2 has a built in audio jack.
2020-8-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

So I thought  I run a test, other then  the high pitch.    my mic is put on Point, knowing  it has to be PROTECTED. since DJI  runs the show not the site, the next firmware will need to RELEASE the hold of Wind noise off to   our adjustment.  not desabled when a 3rd party adapter is plugged in!   

Please correct your issue DJI TEAM you gone   to far with this not corrected since FW 1.40 when released give a firmware or two off.

2020-8-29
Use props
cab1024
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23015 ft
United States

This sucks.
2020-8-30
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

It sure does.  DJI how many mics they have and use to do testing.?
2020-8-31
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-31
Use props
nevac
Second Officer