Gimble Shake when flying forward P and S
250 2 2020-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RyRan
New
Flight distance : 52 ft
Canada

Hi guys, new to the forum. I just bought this Mavic pro used and im having some issues with it right off the bat. Now I am in contact with the seller and am probably going to return it, but wanted to se if there was an easy fix for my issue. If I have gimble looking straight forward (in P or S mode) at a hover, then stick forward, I get a violent shake. The only time it doesnt happen is when the gimble is pointed down about 20% or so. I noticed there is alot of shake with the gimble, but my Phantom has the same shake but it doesnt show up in video. The stabalizer/vibration board has been replaced, The props are brand new, and I have done a gimble and IMU relacabration. Nothing has helped. Any ideas from the pros in here? Thank you in advance!

https://youtu.be/nli6heZLWMw

2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RyRan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Did the DJI Mavic Pro had a hard landing or a crash before? Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of the said drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-26
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

First tak a look to the mechanics,bumpers antidroppins and free rotationways of the axises and then have a look to the calibrations.
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules