Camera will not turn on with battery
594 5 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slick1215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239091 ft
United States

Brand new out of the box purchased from Best Buy, camera was fine, setup correctly, charged properly. Now camera will not turn on with battery installed however if I plug it in with charging cord it works? The minute I remove the cable it shuts off!!!! Defective or is there a way to reboot by pressing a combination of buttons? Please help before I return it.
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short sample video of said issue for better assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

A short description. Camera battery has been charging for a while. Red light never turns white from what I understand. I turned it in once and that was it. When I plug the charging cord in everything works. When I remove it it stops working. Also I cannot send a video?
image.jpg
image.jpg
2020-8-27
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 13:33
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short sample video of said issue for better assistance. Thank you.

I was told perhaps the battery is bad. I now have to go to the store some where else and return it.
2020-8-27
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

Slick1215 Posted at 8-27 13:57
I was told perhaps the battery is bad. I now have to go to the store some where else and return it.

I have tried to upload a short video  however it says this website does not support it? Sorry, we currently only support JPEG|GIF|JPG|PNG files, please choose the right format and upload again.really!!!!!
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Slick1215 Posted at 8-27 13:57

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. If you have further concern or inquiry regarding DJI, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Again , I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules