DJI GO App problem
664 3 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bridkid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9068 ft

United Kingdom

This might be a silly Newbie question but I just bought a guaranteed refiurbed Osmo 2 and downloaded the DJI Go app but the only option to connect on it is the Inspire series. My Osmo is connected according to my Hauwei P10. What have a missed please? (I also run the DJI Go4 app for my Spark on the same phone with no problems)
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to reset the network settings on your mobile device and reconnect the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 via Bluetooth. If issue still persists, kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
Bridkid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9068 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 10:31
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to reset the network settings on your mobile device and reconnect the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 via Bluetooth. If issue still persists, kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for that suggestion. However, I uninstalled the app then downloaded it again and it worked first time so problem solved.
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bridkid Posted at 8-27 11:01
Thanks for that suggestion. However, I uninstalled the app then downloaded it again and it worked first time so problem solved.

You are more than welcome, We are happy to know that your previous trouble was solved. If you have further concern or inquiry regarding DJI please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules