Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Quads
789 8 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NatureDigital
Second Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

I am looking to get into fpv with a prebuilt quad. Is this a good option to start with?

https://amzn.to/3jhY0Ac
2020-8-27
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

you will learn a lot more if you build it yourself but iflight makes some good stuff so if you're getting a prebuilt that's the way to go. amazon is not the best place to buy FPV parts/builds though. look to racedayquads.com and getfpv.com
2020-8-27
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

iflight ready-built quads are a good choice, BUT this particular quad is NOT built with the DJI FPV system.  I believe they do make some equipped with a DJI air unit. You might also look into the Transtec Beetle as it is smaller but super capable.

You also have to ask yourself if you want to use the DJI controller or if you already have a controller you prefer to use.  If you are a total beginner, I'd recommend just going full DJI and use their controller.  
2020-8-27
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

Kreeze Posted at 8-27 14:51
you will learn a lot more if you build it yourself but iflight makes some good stuff so if you're getting a prebuilt that's the way to go. amazon is not the best place to buy FPV parts/builds though. look to racedayquads.com and getfpv.com

Thanks so much!
2020-9-19
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

mc54 Posted at 8-27 20:22
iflight ready-built quads are a good choice, BUT this particular quad is NOT built with the DJI FPV system.  I believe they do make some equipped with a DJI air unit. You might also look into the Transtec Beetle as it is smaller but super capable.

You also have to ask yourself if you want to use the DJI controller or if you already have a controller you prefer to use.  If you are a total beginner, I'd recommend just going full DJI and use their controller.

Thanks so much!
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good luck with it - I've considered getting into FPV myself but yet to pull the trigger.
2020-9-21
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

A J Posted at 9-21 02:43
Good luck with it - I've considered getting into FPV myself but yet to pull the trigger.

Thanks man!
2020-9-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome buddy
2020-9-23
Use props
NatureDigital