Webcam DJI is now at the bottom
726 6 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Well to bad Gopro just released today  the latest firmware for webcam offically.  but I rather  be with DJI then  the bugged and issued camera, just wish DJI    offer more then less.
2020-8-27
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

DJI needs more software developers.
2020-8-27
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Webcam would be nice
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. I will forward this thread and suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
Tankut
New
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-8-28 06:31
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. I will forward this thread and suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.

Thank you, I realize the engineering team is busy working on other projects.  But is there an update, or a timeframe?
2021-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Well sounds like DJI wants to Follow GoPro.
2021-1-15
Use props
kaktus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44295 ft
Slovenia

C'mon DJI, we are all waiting for some real information about adding webcam option into firmware upgrade for DJI Action Camera. We are planning to buy 3 more cameras (first bought one to test), but if webcam support is not in your plan, maybe we will change to GoPro .. Just give us some response about that, please.
2021-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules