Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Go Straight (Line)
477 4 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr.jipi_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73248 ft
Canada

Sounds like a real stupid question but I’m wondering if any of you have tricks to go as straight as possible. For example, if I follow a street from above and I try to be parallel to that street that goes in a straight line, It’s quite hard and I need to do it over and over again before getting it right.

I was wondering if the most experienced users might have a trick, or a "process",  for me to help me achieve these kinds of shots more easily.

Thanks

2020-8-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

My trick is practice, practice practice and then practice some more.
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mr.jipi_. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As Woe posted on post #2 " practice makes perfect ". In addition I hope that you will get the best recommendation from out fellow DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-27
Use props
mr.jipi_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73248 ft
Canada

I'm feeling the GPS positioning might be what is making it more difficult by time... I would love to compare in ATTI mode, but I don't think I can switch to ATTI mode on the Mavic 2 out of the box.
2020-8-28
Use props
xagoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

Have you tried controlling it with two fingers on the sticks? This method allows for more stable flying but controlling the wheels at the same time is more trickier if you have short fingers.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules