MAvic pro platinum battery
689 4 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cQapxTo4gjP7
lvl.2

Greece

Hello i have a mavic pro platinum battery that :
has 2 steady leds when turned on through button press and button hold 2 secfrom the manual that means it has energy in it ~50%?
but the drone mavic pro platinum wont boot when i plug it in and do the button press and hold

2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to double confirm, the battery can be turned on when it is not mounted on the drone, but it won't be turned on when you put it on the drone, right?
Do you have a different battery to test with the drone? If it is convenient, please provide a video of the case for further confirmation.
2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_cQapxTo4gjP7
lvl.2

Greece

2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_cQapxTo4gjP7
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 23:54
Hi there, just to double confirm, the battery can be turned on when it is not mounted on the drone, but it won't be turned on when you put it on the drone, right?
Do you have a different battery to test with the drone? If it is convenient, please provide a video of the case for further confirmation.

No the battery can be turned on both when not on the drone and on the drone
but the drone wont do the boot sequence.
Unfortunatly i dont have a second battery but from what i see its out of stock
so i wanted to know why the battery wont boot the drone do you need any video to debug?
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cQapxTo4gjP7 Posted at 8-31 02:37
No the battery can be turned on both when not on the drone and on the drone
but the drone wont do the boot sequence.
Unfortunatly i dont have a second battery but from what i see its out of stock

Please try to clean the pins on the battery and battery compartment and try again, if the issue persists, you are suggested to send the drone and battery back for diagnosis.
If needed to send it back, please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you.
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules