938 7 2020-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickjones.1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197451 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I was really enoying my Mavic Air 2, and then i took it Sea kayaking with the family! Not again..

Anyway, the Mavic Air 2 Drone and battery attached ended up in the water and whilst recovering the drone, the 2 x spare batteries, Controller and iphone endedup in the Sea water.

The drone itself and battery Number 1 only spent about 15 Minutes in sea water, the controller, I phone and spare batteries spent around 6 hours in sea water.

I have sent it all back to DJI netherlands and it was singed for on Monday 24th August 2020 (No update from them yet, i guess they are busy and have not opened the package yet)

Reading through the care refresh, it looks like only the drone and battery attached to the drone are covered.

Is there a way to recieve a dsicount on two extra new batteries? and does anyone know the cost of a new controller, (i can't find this price anywhere) and where do i buy one from DJI do not list it on thier spares or accesories.

If admin are reading, my case number is  CAS-4862596-Q3K2C3

Many Thanks for time

Nick
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Nick, the DJI Care Refresh can help to replace the drone and one of the batteries. As for your other two batteries and the remote controller, please sent it back too, our team able to sent you an offer to help repair or replace it. Thanks.
2020-8-28
Use props
nickjones.1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-28 05:02
Hi Nick, the DJI Care Refresh can help to replace the drone and one of the batteries. As for your other two batteries and the remote controller, please sent it back too, our team able to sent you an offer to help repair or replace it. Thanks.

Thank you Natalie

The full fly more combo has been sent back, I will wait for the repair teams email.

Thank you again

Nick
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nickjones.1 Posted at 8-28 13:01
Thank you Natalie

The full fly more combo has been sent back, I will wait for the repair teams email.

You're most welcome. I'll help to keep an eye on your case, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice weekend.
2020-8-28
Use props
nickjones.1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-28 18:41
You're most welcome. I'll help to keep an eye on your case, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice weekend.

Hi Natalie,

Would you be able to check if they have received the package? It has been signed for (see attached) I was hoping to take the Drone on holiday on 11th September, but then this happened, obviously my fault, so I can’t ask you to speed things up, but if I could buy a replacement Fly more combo and have it delivered by Thursday 10th September, that would be fantastic. Thank you very much. (I sent it back in the brown box it arrived in, but DHL put this into one if their yellow boxes) and signed for at the Netherlands centre on Monday 24th August.
7D7BF610-B91F-44BC-8BEE-996D4A1BCBE5.jpeg
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nickjones.1 Posted at 9-1 03:41
Hi Natalie,

Would you be able to check if they have received the package? It has been signed for (see attached) I was hoping to take the Drone on holiday on 11th September, but then this happened, obviously my fault, so I can’t ask you to speed things up, but if I could buy a replacement Fly more combo and have it delivered by Thursday 10th September, that would be fantastic. Thank you very much. (I sent it back in the brown box it arrived in, but DHL put this into one if their yellow boxes) and signed for at the Netherlands centre on Monday 24th August.

Sorry for the delay, the package was not sent with the shipping label we provided, it might need a little longer time for us to locate the package. I had asked the local team to try to get your package with the tracking number you provided above, we will keep you informed once there is an update.
2020-9-1
Use props
nickjones.1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you Natalie
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

This is what I should do, I will keep my close attention on your case.
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules