Limited Settings in DJI Go 4 App
610 4 2020-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
technomage1618
lvl.1
United States

I'm trying to access my settings on my Mavic Pro, after it was recently fixed at the factory.  I can only see two settings. How do I get access to all settings? I'm not in beginner mode btw. (Been flying for years).

IMG_1162.png
2020-8-28
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have a complete screenshot of the settings menu and what mobile is it?
2020-8-29
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

The remote is setup as a slave unit, re pair the controller and set it as master
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there technomage1618. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-8-30
Use props
technomage1618
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-30 19:47
Hello there technomage1618. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Reinstalling the app didn't work. I followed crash1sttime's advice and it did work.  Thanks for trying.

As for unpairing your controller they were saying this mumbo jumbo about holding C1 + C2 + a couple of other buttons. That didn't work either. The scroll wheel isn't a clickable button, no matter what they say.

crash1sttime mentions master and slave. I couldn't find that in my settings. What I could find was primary and secondary controller inside the "linking remote controller" I believe. (See below)  

I changed my controller to secondary. Then I pushed the little button on the drone to initiate the red blinking and pairing and switched my remote control status back to primary.  They re paired and all the controls are there.  Thanks for your help guys.

2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules