Phantom 4 Issue: No Image Transmission and Gimbal Disconnected
4364 6 2020-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

Hi, I haven't flown my drone for a while (6-8 months) and I was just getting ready to fly, when I saw the message "No Image Transmission Signal" and "Gimbal Disconnected". However, in the top right of the app where it shows battery level, Signal Strength, and HD, everything was at full bars. I have included pictures of what I saw. I updated everything up to the latest software, even the remote controller. When I flew it last, which was about 6-8 months ago, everything was working fine. Since then, it has been sitting in my room and hasn't moved since. Not sure what could cause this. In addition, I inserted the SD card and it doesn't recognize that either. In the pictures I included, you can see it says N/A where the SD card info is, however, there is an SD card inserted. Interestingly, however, there are occasions where the image comes back for a few seconds before it goes back to "No Image Transmission Signal". Not sure what's wrong, as last time I flew it, image and everything were working and I haven't touched or moved it since. I also cannot move the gimbal at all using the remote controller, however, it still moves upon startup and when I physically move the drone, the gimbal moves as well.

IMG_3026.PNG
IMG_3027.PNG
2020-8-28
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome  Varun K. !!      

1ST Try format the Sd card , it must be an SD CLASS 10

if it not fix the problem, i would try reinstall de Dji app
2020-8-28
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

The key  : remove SD card and restarting the drone without the SD card in it.
2020-8-28
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

Hello....did removing the SD card work?  I am having the same problem!
2020-9-29
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

ChristineL Posted at 9-29 09:13
Hello....did removing the SD card work?  I am having the same problem!

Give a try !!
2020-9-29
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

so I recalibrated first, then removed card...it's now working so not sure what actually fixed it.  Just glad it's working!
2020-9-29
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

ChristineL Posted at 9-29 10:45
so I recalibrated first, then removed card...it's now working so not sure what actually fixed it.  Just glad it's working!

Nice to hear it is working  !!
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules