Mavic 2 RC not connected to mobile device
3580 12 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jollityme
lvl.1
Japan

I cannot get my RC to connect to mobile device. How can I send back to get checked out to make sure remote, drone works with iPhone.
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-8-29
Use props
Jollityme
lvl.1
Japan

2020-8-29
Use props
Jollityme
lvl.1
Japan

Happens on either the iPhone or Android phone
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your reply, Jollityme. Just to verify, your drone is the Mavic Air 2, right?
2020-8-30
Use props
Jollityme
lvl.1
Japan

My drone is the Mavic Air 2. I have tried all the above steps. I have tried my iPhone and my android, to no avail. By the way, the cables being used are the ones that came with the drone (USC-C to lightining and USB-C to USB-C. I have reinstalled app multiple time and restarted devices. I am at a loss.
2020-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jollityme Posted at 8-30 13:01
My drone is the Mavic Air 2. I have tried all the above steps. I have tried my iPhone and my android, to no avail. By the way, the cables being used are the ones that came with the drone (USC-C to lightining and USB-C to USB-C. I have reinstalled app multiple time and restarted devices. I am at a loss.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Please refer to the following steps for troubleshooting:
1. Check whether your DJI Fly app is the latest version.
2. If your mobile device is using an Android operating system, please turn on the USB debugging and select the charging-only mode.
3. Check whether the copper sheets in the Type-C port are warped.
4. Change the original adapter cable, and then test an iOS device and Android device separately.
5. Plug the cable in both directions into the Type-C port to check if the remote controller can recognize both connections.
If none of the above solutions can solve or troubleshoot this issue, please send the remote controller and the adapter cable back to DJI for testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-8-30
Use props
Jollityme
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-30 18:43
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Please refer to the following steps for troubleshooting:
1. Check whether your DJI Fly app is the latest version.
2. If your mobile device is using an Android operating system, please turn on the USB debugging and select the charging-only mode.

I have done all the steps above. Please provide an address to send my remote and an RMA#.
Thank you for your time.
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jollityme Posted at 9-1 12:48
I have done all the steps above. Please provide an address to send my remote and an RMA#.
Thank you for your time.

You may submit an online repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, or send an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to open a case. Thanks.
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vondess Posted at 9-19 03:11
could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app?

Hi vondess, may I know the specific issue that you encountered?
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_wGq3NP5W0xcq
New

Lithuania

i cant connect rc to iphone or samsung
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_wGq3NP5W0xcq
New

Lithuania

djiuser_wGq3NP5W0xcq Posted at 12-26 04:28
i cant connect rc to iphone or samsung

2020-12-26
Use props
Igor Markovic
New

Montenegro

Jollityme Posted at 2020-9-1 12:48
Thank you for your time.

PULL OUT THE SD CARD! That's all
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules