Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Important improvements
1346 7 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maisen20
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

The DJI OM 4 is again a bit better than its predecessor, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.

In many cases, the smartphone is not quite horizontal in the gimbal. Because of the smartphone, the clamp and possible smartphone case, the DJI can't prevent this. On the software side, it would not be a big deal to integrate a function into the Mimo app that measures the horizontal deviation of the smartphone to the horizon and then adds it to the gimbal settings as a correction so that the gimbal is aligned horizontally.

There are also some bugs and improvements that are just absolutely necessary!

Here is my enumeration:
- Measurement of horizon deviation of the smartphone and automatic correction of the gimbal

- The Mimo app always starts with the wrong video resolution. Instead of 4k (last used) the app starts with a video resolution of 720p. In my eyes a serious error!

- The gimbal always starts in portrait mode. You should be able to set that, it should be no big deal to realize it in the software.
2020-8-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats why there will be an OM5 next year...
2020-8-29
Use props
maisen20
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

A J Posted at 8-29 08:47
Thats why there will be an OM5 next year...

Stupid answer and absolutely no benefit. Don't make such stupid comments.
2020-8-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

maisen20 Posted at 8-29 08:49
Stupid answer and absolutely no benefit. Don't make such stupid comments.

Not really when you consider the need for products to hold back certain features in order for continuity of the product line and growth of business. Obviously beyond your comprehension. That makes you the stupid one sunshine. Ask a stupid question and expect the obvious in reply!
2020-8-29
Use props
maisen20
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

A J Posted at 8-29 08:52
Not really when you consider the need for products to hold back certain features in order for continuity of the product line and growth of business. Obviously beyond your comprehension. That makes you the stupid one sunshine. Ask a stupid question and expect the obvious in reply!

If you had a little more intelligence, you would have seen that I didn't ask a question anywhere and this is about improvements of the current Mimo software.

With your stupid attitude to optimizations you surely have no place in the forum.
2020-8-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

maisen20 Posted at 8-29 08:58
If you had a little more intelligence, you would have seen that I didn't ask a question anywhere and this is about improvements of the current Mimo software.

With your stupid attitude to optimizations you surely have no place in the forum.

Your opening statement "The DJI OM 4 is again a bit better than its predecessor, but there is still a lot of room for improvement".

You've got your answer. Deal with it. And with 166,500 points and 12 drones - I question your place on this forum level 2 though your low intelligence is clearly beyond any doubt...
2020-8-29
Use props
maisen20
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

A J Posted at 8-29 09:02
Your opening statement "The DJI OM 4 is again a bit better than its predecessor, but there is still a lot of room for improvement".

You've got your answer. Deal with it. And with 166,500 points and 12 drones - I question your place on this forum level 2 though your low intelligence is clearly beyond any doubt...

Haha okay, in your opinion intelligence has to do with the number of drones and points here in the forum... You are definitely thick as a brick ;)
2020-8-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

maisen20 Posted at 8-29 09:13
Haha okay, in your opinion intelligence has to do with the number of drones and points here in the forum... You are definitely thick as a brick ;)

It has to do with comprehension, understanding business models, understanding the need for something being better than it's predecessor but still holding something back to provide room for improvement in the next release.

Shame I have to spell it out but you're not the first troll I've come across with a double digit IQ. Your lack of that very basic understanding speaks volumes about you.

BTW - you should have posted this thread regarding the OM4 in the Osmo section of the forum - rather than the Spark... Genius!
2020-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules