Mavic air 2 controller
762 5 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ztbCuN46YAbd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4203 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately i had an accident,i left the controller and phone on top of car roof,only realised the next day,went back found them on the road,only just bught the phone as other phone 32 bit both beyond repair ,is the controller covered under dji refresh care ? havent used refresh yet ?
Thank you.
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about the incident. Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh covers only the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery. I highly suggest sending the remote controller for repairs.

Thank you.

2020-8-29
Use props
djiuser_ztbCuN46YAbd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-29 07:50
Hi, we're sorry to know about the incident. Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh covers only the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery. I highly suggest sending the remote controller for repairs.

Thank you.

Hi,
awhh, ok thanks for letting me know,i dont think its repairable only have bottom half of the plastic casing and bits of wire hanging out.....any idea where i can purchase brand new controller ?  
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ztbCuN46YAbd Posted at 8-29 07:54
Hi,
awhh, ok thanks for letting me know,i dont think its repairable only have bottom half of the plastic casing and bits of wire hanging out.....any idea where i can purchase brand new controller ?

Kindly check out this link in getting more of the list of the retail stores within your current region/area. Hope this helps.

Thank you.
2020-8-29
Use props
nickjones.1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197451 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there

did you manage to find the cost of a new controller and where from?

My whole Mavic air 2 fly more combo ended up in sea water, the controller spent 6 hours in sea water, The drone and one battery, i can replace on the care refresh. but not the controller or spare batteries,

I know DJI sell the spare batteries but i have not found just a controller anywhere for sale.

any help would be much appreciated,

Thank you
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_ztbCuN46YAbd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,yes i got one from ebay private seller,cost £200,,couldnt  find one on amazon,cheers.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules