5772 8 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua Huskins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256893 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently purchased a used FPV controller and I was trying to upgrade the firmware. When I connect it to my mac and have the controller turned on, the assistant does not recognize the device. Controller is fully charged. Left most LED is solid red. Any help is greatly appreciated.
2020-8-29
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

might be a silly question but always a good place to start, is it the specific assistant 2 for the FPV system?

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2020-8-30
Use props
Joshua Huskins
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Bezik Posted at 8-30 06:03
might be a silly question but always a good place to start, is it the specific assistant 2 for the FPV system?

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Ugh, had no idea there was two versions. Assumed the one I had was all inclusive.  Thanks Bezik!
2020-8-30
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

Joshua Huskins Posted at 8-30 06:07
Ugh, had no idea there was two versions. Assumed the one I had was all inclusive.  Thanks Bezik!

yeah its an odd system but different assistant for each series, ive seen it catch a lot of people out
2020-8-30
Use props
mochacha
New
Flight distance : 100876 ft
United Arab Emirates

Bezik Posted at 2020-8-30 06:19
yeah its an odd system but different assistant for each series, ive seen it catch a lot of people out

2021-3-18
Use props
fans4a6944db
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337776 ft
United States

updated controller on dji assistant 2 FPV, updated goggles, but drone just wont show in the app, and i am not able to verify that the 2 batteries from the dji fly more kit actually can be updated, since they will not let me take off. Please help !!!! Thank you
2022-5-9
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

great views!
2022-5-12
Use props
fans16167a2a
New

United States

Same issue here.     Are we supposed to use the FPV or Consumer assistant ?      Avata connected fine in Consumer version    FPV Remote 2 will not connect to either.    Is there an order to connection ?     Eg : Open software , plug in USB to device , power on device , wait for device to appear ………………..help !
2022-9-20
Use props
Joshua Huskins
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fans16167a2a Posted at 9-20 04:40
Same issue here.     Are we supposed to use the FPV or Consumer assistant ?      Avata connected fine in Consumer version    FPV Remote 2 will not connect to either.    Is there an order to connection ?     Eg : Open software , plug in USB to device , power on device , wait for device to appear ………………..help !

The Avata uses DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Series), not consumer. You should be able to connect once you use that version of the app. If you are running on a Mac then there is potentially a different problem you are seeing.
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules