No video feed
1012 4 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim14
lvl.1

New Zealand

no video feed to pilot app after firmware update.
Tried different cable and phones, same issue.
Pilot app connects and can take pictures,but no live feed.
Tried rolling back the firmware but same thing...
Now I’m out of ideas.

Also got An error message in Chinese about v01.01.0000
2020-8-29
Use props
DanGodz
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Tim, Im not sure what hardware you are using for your controller - we had issues with the M200 on DJI pilot app when using an Apple device. Seems the latest version of DJIPilot doesn't really work well with it. We had better luck running an Android device instead. Hope that helps!
2020-9-11
Use props
Tim14
lvl.1

New Zealand

DanGodz Posted at 9-11 16:14
Hi Tim, Im not sure what hardware you are using for your controller - we had issues with the M200 on DJI pilot app when using an Apple device. Seems the latest version of DJIPilot doesn't really work well with it. We had better luck running an Android device instead. Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply, I did get it going again, I think a similar issue, I rolled it back to old firmware then updated it using and android phone and it worked...
2020-9-11
Use props
djiuser_lzTdzCX4QX9B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6240 ft
United States

Mini SE
iPhone 13 pro

I ran into a similar issue, video feed was fine until I pressed the video record button, then video feed turned to grey screen and no video recorded.

Went thru a bunch of troubleshooting including:
force quit dpi app and restart
reboot drone
reboot controller
reboot iPhone
Tried different software (Litchi)
format SD card
Finally got frustrated and turned off cacheing, and also upload/sync photo and videos and emptied out the 800MB+ of cache in the DJI app.
Restarted the drone one more time and the darn thing started recording just fine.
Anyone have any insight?
Does this help anyone else?
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_dzB123m63vZq
New
Brazil

When i turn on The drone, that is the black image i get.
Even when trying to film or taking a photo.
The image on The RC is all black. Image Just dont show up. Cant see anything. Allready update firmware and did all the calibrations.
What is going on? Why my mini 3 pro is not bringing any image? There is no obstacle, nothing in the camera lens.

I can fly the drone, go up and down, but i got no image on The RC.

Also, The sd card input semestre not tô be working. Chamged sd cards and it still dont recognize. New ones from The DJI list supported sd cards.

Dont know what tô do. Need help.
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules