DJI horrible product support
726 7 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jobu
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

So I have 3 DJI drones that I use for my photography business, all mavic 2 models, a ronin s, osmo, spark and multiple spare batteries for my drones.  4 of my mavic 2 batteries have swollen to where I do not feel safe flying with them.  It is a known problem  I contacted DJI regarding this, sent them photos, videos, proof of purchase, labels and jumped through multiple hoops for them.  This was a 2 month process. I also just asked them for a store credit, which they denied. This is how they reward loyalty.  I was considering purchasing a Mavic 3 from them when it came out, but after this and spending around $7000 on their platform I will move on to another company that hopefully gives a @%$# about thier loyal customers.

Here was there final response after all of this:  

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your response.

We understand your disappointment. We apologize if we did not meet your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Based on your experience, we did not meet this goal.​

However, if you need any further help, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you the best way we can.

Thank you for choosing DJI and keep safe and healthy!

Best Regards,

Kamil
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

2020-8-29
Use props
jobu
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Also forgot to mention the $750 Smart controller I purchased from them as well.  
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi jobu, we sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience with our customer support, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to check and follow up, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you. Kindly please wait for the email update, thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-8-29
Use props
djiuser_wjWA1i6GdJ1R
New

United Kingdom

be sure to keep us upto date with this case
2020-8-30
Use props
fans8a61912b
New

United States

Hello Joel, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.
2020-8-31
Use props
jobu
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

So, to their credit after posting this they have agreed to send me four replacement batteries.  I'm still not terribly pleased that it took all of this to get them to step up to the plate.  Will keep you posted if I get the batteries or not and whether they are  new or refurbs  
2020-8-31
Use props
jobu
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fans8a61912b Posted at 8-31 08:13
Hello Joel, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.

That is a terrible story as well. I am sorry to hear about that.
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8a61912b Posted at 8-31 08:13
Hello Joel, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your case, I understand your frustration. It may need time for the courier to investigate the shipping. Rest assured, I have escalated your case to the corresponding department including the managerial team to check, we will make sure your case will be followed. Hope it will be solved soon.
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules