Will the Ronin S be discontinued?
4828 7 2020-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gregmaggi
lvl.3
Malta

Will the Ronin S be discontinued when the new Ronin S2 is announced?

I was about to buy the Ronin S as I can afford it at its current price, but since a new one is coming out I didn't want to buy something before knowing what the new one will be like/cost.

So if the new one is out of my budget, will the old Ronin S be still available? DJI is the only seller that ships to my country, I can only buy the Ronin SC from Amazon and its too small for my setup.

2020-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gregmaggi. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. As of the moment the DJI Ronin S is not discontinued. In addition, DJI product that are found on DJI's official online store, DJI will continue to provide updates and after-sales services for it. Thank you for your understanding and  support.
2020-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well, if they release a replacement (rumors say so) it will be after some time.
Just like the MP. (and other discontinued products)
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

Montfrooij Posted at 9-18 01:51
Well, if they release a replacement (rumors say so) it will be after some time.
Just like the MP. (and other discontinued products)

That's great, thanks for your reply! Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the Ronin S if none of the new gimbals fit my budget.
2020-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser010101 Posted at 9-18 03:23
That's great, thanks for your reply! Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the Ronin S if none of the new gimbals fit my budget.

It will be sold from the local resellers for quite some time I suppose.
As long as they have stock at least.
2020-9-18
Use props
James000222
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Discontinued
2021-5-13
Use props
Foto8
lvl.1

Austria

I bought mine for <250€ from an German Company via Ebay. Maybe if someone want to get them very cheap use an VPN Service + Shipping Service from Germany to get them cheap to.
Sadly I cant give some advice since a German Guy help me to find that offer.
2022-1-15
Use props
sony a7V
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-8-30 23:22
Hello there gregmaggi. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. As of the moment the DJI Ronin S is not discontinued. In addition, DJI product that are found on DJI's official online store, DJI will continue to provide updates and after-sales services for it. Thank you for your understanding and  support.

now its discontinued when a7IV will be supported by ronin s?
2022-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules