Livestreaming using restream.io
2336 6 2020-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noodzakelijk On
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dear users,

As we are visual consumers I have made this simple screen capture to explain my question and if you could help me out that would be lovely. Thank you and here is the video:

https://www.loom.com/share/d0561491d912492b832ed295236b120a

2020-8-30
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Congratulations, as far as I'm aware it doesn't exist yet without a hack. There is a person on YouTube that says he does it and will give the hack to anyone that pays for it but so far I have not seen anyone else that says he has done that for them or have been able to do it for themsleves.
2020-8-31
Use props
Noodzakelijk On
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-31 06:56
Congratulations, as far as I'm aware it doesn't exist yet without a hack. There is a person on YouTube that says he does it and will give the hack to anyone that pays for it but so far I have not seen anyone else that says he has done that for them or have been able to do it for themsleves.

Do you refer to cosmostreamer as being explained about in this video?
https://youtu.be/avhkRaWn7yI

If yes, then the raspberry is quite cumbersome since I want to clip the dji to my shirt when livestreaming so ideally an upgrade to the wireless module to allow for livestreaming would solve the issue I have got (and many others I reckon) in one go.
2020-8-31
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Noodzakelijk On Posted at 8-31 13:27
Do you refer to cosmostreamer as being explained about in this video?
https://youtu.be/avhkRaWn7yI

I think we may have to wait to see if an Osmo Pocket 2 implements this. I think we have seen as many updates to the current model as we will get.
2020-9-1
Use props
Noodzakelijk On
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 9-1 00:45
I think we may have to wait to see if an Osmo Pocket 2 implements this. I think we have seen as many updates to the current model as we will get.

Fair enough. Even so, an module upgrade would be way more customer-friendly than a model upgrade.
2020-9-1
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Noodzakelijk On Posted at 9-1 03:19
Fair enough. Even so, an module upgrade would be way more customer-friendly than a model upgrade.

I think it would be easier to upgrade the Mimo app than the Osmo Pocket. It may not have enough non volatile ram left to add something like that to its instruction set whereas Mimo could be made to upload to the internet live.
2020-9-1
Use props
hobie14t
lvl.2
Netherlands

The ability to live stream from the DJI Mimi APP that has the DJI Osmo Pocket or Mobile 3 or 4 would be a great feature and is a reason I wanted the Pocket. The reason I assumed, albeit incorrectly, that the Mimi app together with the Pocket, could do live streaming was because I already opened the DJI Mavic Air (first version) and it does live streaming from within the DJI Go 4 APP interface using a RTMP server address, which is the protocol that Restream.io uses to then allow you to live stream to multiple platforms simultaneously.

I have lived streamed from my Mavic Air, so I am not just assuming this works, it does work!

It seems as though not many people know this about the Mavic Air in the Go 4 App as I have not seen it mentioned anywhere. And further more it seems DJI has dropped this app feature as it should be fairly straightforward to included as a feature in the Mimo App, either they have forgotten about it, or made an internal decision to not included it.
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules