not charging
390 9 2020-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yo Za
lvl.1
Thailand

Hello Dji experts,

I unplugged the  DJI Osmo pocket after one of the usual charges I do and it never turned on since then, It was looking like the battery was dead. I read that this kind of device should never be let connected to the charger for more than the full charge because it causes the battery to die. I "took the blame" then and send it to the local official service in Thailand. I was very disappointed to hear from them that is because of a crash due to the scratches they saw in the device. A device which was working properly until this last charge. I found it really unfair to throw the blame to the customer for irrelevant issues when they know that the device has an issue with the charging since by a single google search anyone can see the problem.

Please let me know what to do for this failure of your product before I take the decision to open it my self, change the battery and prove they are wrong... It's unfair to lose the guarantee because of the scratches on the device.

I will move to any legal action to claim the fault of DJI if needed. An expensive product like this one should have been more well designed and supported.

Thank you.
2020-8-30
Use props
Yo Za
lvl.1
Thailand

MT619200800295/1 OSMO-POCKET S/N : 0W7DG4B0120537
2020-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Yo Za, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your Osmo Pocket, kindly please contact our support team by sending an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-31
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Did you send it to the service center located at the K.S.L. Tower, Thanon Si Ayutthaya? If so, can they change the battery inhouse?

As far as any "legal action" is concerned, you will be dealing with Thailand and China ...  Chok Dee!

2020-8-31
Use props
Yo Za
lvl.1
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 8-31 02:59
Did you send it to the service center located at the K.S.L. Tower, Thanon Si Ayutthaya? If so, can they change the battery inhouse?

As far as any "legal action" is concerned, you will be dealing with Thailand and China ...  Chok Dee!

hahahahahah I might even find my self in prison with a DJI well hidden.... No but seriously the guys without being sure they assumed from the scratches of the camera that I had caused the problem. Of course, everything is possible but I find it really upsetting to ask me directly for 9000b for the replacement of it without even do a proper test. The camera was sent to SYNNEX as they claim to be the official service here in Thailand....  anyway, I might try to do Macgyver and fix it my self. I haven't use it more than 2 months...
2020-8-31
Use props
Yo Za
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-31 00:53
Hi Yo Za, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your Osmo Pocket, kindly please contact our support team by sending an email to , our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance. Thanks.

thank you for your quick reply. I sent it already. Will see...
2020-8-31
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Did you send it to SYNNEX or was it your retailer? As far as I know, SYNNEX is a 3rd party.

Try giving these guys a call and see what they might do: https://www.phantomthailand.com/djiservicecenter If in Bangkok, stop in.

They don't deal with a thousand different, unrelated products.
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Yo Za Posted at 8-31 03:08
thank you for your quick reply. I sent it already. Will see...

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-31
Use props
Yo Za
lvl.1
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 8-31 03:41
Did you send it to SYNNEX or was it your retailer? As far as I know, SYNNEX is a 3rd party.

Try giving these guys a call and see what they might do: https://www.phantomthailand.com/djiservicecenter If in Bangkok, stop in.

Oh man, thanks so much, I will just receive it soon with no cost and I will try your guys "phantom" guys. Unfortunately, I didn't get involved in the research, a Thai friend found SYNNEX as an official service. Once I receive I will go there.
2020-8-31
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Checked with a friend that knows someone who works at the Phantom DJI serice center. Unfortunately, they have to send it out for battery replacement. However, they can take a look and see if it is indeed the battery or something they can cure.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules